Buckle in, Crimeo’s because Caitlin and Kari cover A LOT in this episode! The ladies have returned to cover an episode of the Investigation Discovery show, Murder Book! The episode, “In the Line of Duty” covers the 1957 infamous former-cold case of two gunned-downed officers in El Segundo!
Aside from *actually* talking about the episode in pretty decent detail, the ladies also cover:
– Kari’s habit of lying to other kids on her bloc growing up
– The tale of Caitlin and Kari hosting a charity fashion show in the worst city in California (Torrance)
– Their respective “meeting Jon Hamm” stories
– Caitlin channels a 1957 police sketch artist
– …and a DOUBLE round of FMK!
PS Here is a photo that will make more sense once you listen to the episode: